I miss feeling someone else’s lips against mine. Overall, I think I just miss the perks of being in a relationship. Holding someone by the waist, having someone actually needing me to be physically there every now and then so I’d feel wanted. Ah, the human touch can mean so much; especially when one has been deprived of it for so long.
- Me: God can I ask you a question?
- God: Sure
- Me: Promise u won't get mad
- God: I promise
- Me: Why did u let so much stuff happen to me today?
- God: What do u mean?
- Me: Well, I woke up late,
- God: Yes
- Me: My car took forever to start,
- God: Okay
- Me: at lunch they made my sandwich wrong & I had to wait,
- God: Huummmm...
- Me: On the way home, my phone went DEAD, just as I picked up a call.....
- God: All right
- Me: And on top of it all off, when I got home ~I just want to soak my feet in my new foot massager & relax. BUT it wouldn't work!!! Nothing went right today! Why did you do that?
- God: Let me see, the Death Angel was at your bed this morning & I had to send one of the other angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that.
- Me (humbled): OH
- GOD: I didn't let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road.
- Me: (ashamed).........
- God: The first person who made your sandwich today was sick & I didn't want you to catch what they have, I knew you couldn't afford to miss work.
- Me (embarrassed): Ok
- God: Your phone went dead bcuz the person that was calling was going to give false witness about what you said on that call, I didn't even let you talk to them so you would be covered.
- Me (softly): I see God
- God: Oh and that foot massager, it had a shortage that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn't think you wanted to be in the dark.
- Me: I'm sorry God
- God: Don't be sorry, just learn to trust me.....in all things, the good & the bad.
- Me: I will trust you
- God: And don't doubt that my plan for your day is always better than your plan.
- Me: I won't God. And let me just tell you God, thank you for everything today.
- God: You're welcome child. It was just another day being your God and I love looking after my children......
- For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. Isaiah 55_8
- Sleeping on the phone
- Making cute faces to each other
- watching movies over the phone
- Singing to each other
- making each other smile
- Joking around with each other.
- Play games with each other
- Go to places
- Eat together
Would we still be happy with each other? Would I be making you happier instead of who you’re currently with? I wonder what our lives would like if we were together. I know for a fact that I’d be a happy mother fucker if we were something. But at the same time, I’d rather have the relationship we have now rather than having it ruined after this thing we call “love.” We can’t have it all.
You know how people say they are sexually frustrated, because they haven’t had sex in a while. Well…I am lovually frustrated lol.
Omg I have not been kissed, held, been called beautiful, or anything else like that on a very long time, and I miss it. :/
I wish my next boyfriend would hurry the F up.
They change from green to hazel an sometimes grey! :D
When you brought Valentine’s Day cards for the whole class, no one was left out. Even if you didn’t like some people in your class, you still had one for them. Nowadays, if you don’t have a Valentine or you’re single, Valentine’s Day is gonna suck. You’re gonna be surrounded by couples being all cute & shit and you won’t be receiving anything.